Difference between seawater filters
Common metal filters
Most filters are made of metal, a very corrosion sensitive material that needs to be replaced almost every year. Metal is very heavy, which makes it difficult to change the filters.
STC Perfoplast™ filters
Our sustainable seawater filters are made of HDPE. The strong material and its excellent corrosion-resistance results in an (almost) unlimited lifespan. Discover our STC Perfoplast™ filters now.
STC Perfoplast™ filters have the following benefits:
- Perfect corrosion-resistance and strong material results in an (almost) unlimited lifespan.
- A smooth, fouling-resistant surface ensures less fouling, easy cleaning and better water flow properties.
- Up to 70% weight reduction, resulting in a lightweight filter, uncomplicated maintenance and fuel reduction).
- Allowed under IMO Regulations.
- A sustainable product, 100% recyclable.
- Custom-made design and engineering is available.